Saturday, June 2, 2012

We Love Jon Schmidt!

Today was SO great. It was great because it was the Sabbath and the Sabbath is always great, but mainly it was great because we got to see JON SCHMIDT perform at the Augusta Victoria Tower. It was crazy. We were just sitting in Relief Society and our president casually announces that he is doing a concert tonight in Jerusalem. I was so excited! I am most definitely a huge Jon Schmidt fan. I love his music. I have dedicated countless hours trying to learn "All of Me" (my favorite), "Tribute", and "Waterfall" among others. Cool thing is he played all three of those tonight :). Anyways...who knew that I would get to hear him play all the way in Jerusalem! Life is fantastic. Thanks Jon for taking time out of your tour to play for us...it was greatly appreciated!
We were sitting right behind him at first!

After the concert


No comments:

Post a Comment