Thursday, May 31, 2012

If I Wasn't In Israel...

If I wasn't in Israel right now....I would be attending my little brother Dallin's graduation tonight. I am actually very sad to be missing it, but I made him promise to take a lot of pictures for me. I still can't believe that he is graduating from high school. Time just goes by way to fast! Seriously...I feel like it wasn't long ago at all that Dallin and I were both in high school together...me in grade 12 and Dallin in 10. That was a fun year. I would always make weird faces or try to embarrass him when I saw him in the hallways, but Dallin being the cool kid that he is just thought I was a weirdo. But anyways....let me tell you about Dallin. Dallin is the baby of our family, and he and I were the only ones left at home for 3 years. Because of this, I feel like I got to know him a lot better than many of my other siblings, and as a result he became one of my closest friends! He is an amazing athlete, super smart in school, and plays both the piano and organ excellently. Despite all these talents, though, what amazes me the most about him is that he is still so humble, even when he is constantly being showered in praise. He is nice to everyone, and is just one of those all around good guys with a good heart. I love that about him because boys like those are rare these days! So thank-you Dallin for being a great example to me, and I am so very excited for you to be at BYU next year with me. Good luck with your valedictory speech tonight!  I love you D-bud!


true friendship :)





No comments:

Post a Comment