Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Zoo-in it Up

This past Sunday we decided to be adventurous and make the long trek across the city to the Zoo! And when I say that we made the long trek I actually mean we took the bus...but still it took a little while. Anyways it was great. We saw a ton of strange animals that I had never seen before, as well as a lot of really interesting looking birds.

Trying to be birds... (from left to right: Becca, me, Natalie, Rachel, and Rachel)

We also saw some kangaroo-ish animals! When I was little my dad used to call me karen kangaroo, so naturally I had to get a picture with them...

They are small...but there they are in the background! (Hannah, me, and Natalie)
After the Zoo we went to West Jerusalem to a Farmer's Market type thing called the Shuke. I got a doughnut, a chocolate eclair, another mysterious but surprisingly delicious baked item covered with nuts and chocolate, and gelato! Then at dinner I had two pieces of chocolate cake. Mmm. It was definitely a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment